Friday, August 9, 2013

The Hobbit The Desolation of Smaug 2013 (Eng) DVDRip XViD Torrent Download

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (2012)

Good rate 10 Bad rate 2


Seeds 143 Seeds Peers 90 Peers

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey torrent


Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Health Health

Verified Verified Torrent

Year: 2012
Genre: Adventure, Fantasy
Director: Peter Jackson
Starring: Ian McKellen, Martin Freeman, Richard Armitage


Download torrent


Description:
Young and the reluctant hobbit, Bilbo Baggins, showed an unexpected journey Lonely Mountain spirited group of dwarves reclaim their stolen hut with a dragon named Smaug.
Review:
Best of the best. Pete has created a masterpiece. I must say at this point, I'm a new fan of the movie Lord of the Rings after watching this movie. My friends and family always told me that I should see the three previous films, and now I can not wait to sit down with a bowl of popcorn and watch the magnificent scale and perfect execution that the Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey brought all five of my senses. Maybe I could tell the Hobbit as a sixth sense. It was just good.First all 48fps was just beautiful and clean sharp eye. It was a touch of magic technology to Jackson, and it worked perfectly, so the viewer to feel that he / she was a spy picture frame Bilbo fireplace, pine or looking over a cliff and into Rivendell. It seems unlikely, but let's just say I forgot I was watching a movie, and you can try for yourself, I mean.The execution was fabulous, and rhythm that ngulos shooting, actor, script, and so much more. The score by Howard Shore was so smart and is sure to put a smile on your face. The entire movie will put a smile on your face. Hobbit will remember that you can do great things, no matter how small.


No comments:

Post a Comment