Tuesday, July 16, 2013

The Dictator 2012 English BDRip.x264 Torrent Download

The Dictator (2012)

Good rate 7 Bad rate 3


Seeds 103 Seeds Peers 96 Peers

The Dictator torrent


Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Health Health

Verified Verified Torrent

Year: 2012
Genre: Comedy
Director: Larry Charles
Starring: Sacha Baron Cohen, Ben Kingsley, Anna Faris


Download torrent


Description:
Would not dare story of a dictator who risked his life to ensure that democracy came to the country he so lovingly oppressed.
Review:
I usually avoid movies will be clear, and its just not my cup of tea, because the gross humor. So, it's right off I hope that this movie was absolutely horrible ... I do not know if it's my low expectations before the show started, but, truth be told, I liked this movie a lot. In order to enjoy this film, however, do not let yourself think previšeo little racist and black humor in the movie treasure. However, the dictator's satire, the film pokes fun at the real world, and if you have to leave, (while laughing) You are aware of the thoughts of ordinary people on racist stereotypes days. Yes, it has its own distinctive and visible scene, but the whole matter, I think, and it was very fun. Put your Victorian influences aside one night and have a good laugh. Watch it.


No comments:

Post a Comment