Saturday, June 22, 2013

Percy Jackson Sea of Monsters 2013 [English].DVD Torrent Download

Percy Jackson & the Lightning Thief (2010)

Good rate 20 Bad rate 5


Seeds 135 Seeds Peers 82 Peers

Percy Jackson & the Lightning Thief torrent


Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Health Health

Verified Verified Torrent

Year: 2010
Genre: Adventure, Family, Fantasy
Director: Chris Columbus
Starring: Logan Lerman, Brandon T. Jackson, Steve Coogan


Download torrent


Description:
teenager discovers hes a family of Greek god and sets out to solve the adventure-going battle between the gods.
Review:
I went to see this movie without any expectations. I have not read the books, and I just read a comment paper.Yes, there are parts borrowed from other films, but what makes this film different is that it is not very serious, and Harry P. It was, like most of the actors were instructed Ham it up.I do not look at the clock during the movie (two hours), which is a good sign that I'm liking go along ride.What I do not like the fact that most of the mythology is missing. As expected knowledge. All it did was Allow the connection of the main characters, because I knew enough about them (the movie). The music was not overbearing, but it is well with the film. Nothing memorable except Highway Hell.S / FX were not done to an acceptable level by Hades (the place is not God). But the gods were too human to me liking.Maybe manufacturers hope that this film will fill the void being left by Harry P. hero in this film looks the same age Harry in his last film.I do not think that is the clock repetition (DVD).


No comments:

Post a Comment