Monday, June 10, 2013

The Croods 2013 English (DVDRip) [AC3] Torrent Download

The Croods (2013)

Good rate 7 Bad rate 5


Seeds 111 Seeds Peers 80 Peers

The Croods torrent


Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Health Health

Verified Verified Torrent

Year: 2013
Genre: Animation, Adventure, Comedy
Director: Kirk De Micco
Starring: Nicolas Cage, Emma Stone, Ryan Reynolds


Download torrent


Description:
After their cave is destroyed, caveman family journey through a fantasy world unfamiliar with the help of resourceful boy.
Review:
I saw this film at a sneak preview in the afternoon. This movie is very enjoyable for our whole family. Me and my husband is sitting and laughing, in many cases, completely enthralled by the story and graphics. In the meantime, my daughter and my 7-year-old nephew sat down with us, and laughing through most of the film. This is something that people of all ages to enjoy. Heartwarming was, however, completely pulls your heart, too. The characters, and the kind of attractive substrate for yourself, you will find the time goes, and the people who interact with animals often steal the show! Some critics are fantastic creatures that I know will be watching some of the problems, and the extraordinary things that can be issued by the Croods be able to do physically. This film was made in this film is a work of fiction, and, therefore, suspend my expectations and reality, and I knew I had to drive for me to go to Dreamworks. I completely live in ourselves, and took what was in this movie - lighthearted comedy about a family going through changes, and how to deal with these changes. I would definitely recommend this movie as a great view!


No comments:

Post a Comment