Thursday, August 29, 2013

The Avengers Age of Ultron 2015 [Eng] DVD-R.720p Torrent Download

The Avengers (2012)

Good rate 5 Bad rate 3


Seeds 116 Seeds Peers 68 Peers

The Avengers torrent


Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Health Health

Verified Verified Torrent

Year: 2012
Genre: Action, Fantasy
Director: Joss Whedon
Starring: Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Scarlett Johansson


Download torrent


Description:
Nick Fury of S.H.I.E.L.D. assembling IMO superhuman to save the planet from Loki and his army.
Review:
At the beginning, I had a feeling that this movie will be the superhero overload too much for my taste. But then I saw the positive reviews on IMDb and rotten tomatoes reviews, as well as other Youtube .. and I felt that I was wrong and can take out very well! So I went to see it.But I felt completely cheated after watching this film, IMDb rating can be so wrong! The only reason why this film may be remembered, because it can become part of the case study below average as a movie can be done successfully by overdoing it on the internet and social networks. I usually do not write reviews but compelled to do it for this movie, so decepçãoe aa waste of time, even if you have one of the best ratings ever in the classification IMDb.If IMDb's really true I'm worried about people can not see through activities and effects.Overall special, you can enjoy this movie if you liked Michael Bays Transformers, you may find it very difficult to sit through this movie, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment