Saturday, August 17, 2013

The Truman Show 1998 [Eng] (DVD) 480p Torrent Download

The Tree of Life (2011)

Good rate 6 Bad rate 3


Seeds 131 Seeds Peers 74 Peers

The Tree of Life torrent


Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Health Health

Verified Verified Torrent

Year: 2011
Genre: Drama, Fantasy
Director: Terrence Malick
Starring: Brad Pitt, Sean Penn, Jessica Chastain


Download torrent


Description:
The story of a family in Waco, Texas in 1956. The eldest son witnesses the loss of innocence and fights with her parents the essential doctrines.
Review:
I like unconventional films. Creativity is a rarity, and I support that extraordinary (but out not necessarily out of the ordinary). I must say that I'm a big fan of films from the same director (Thin Red Line is a fantastic war movie)'m coming. And the fact that I grew up in Waco, Texas area to throw (the setting for the film), and currently living in Austin, this movie was definitely at the top of my most anticipated films of the year (if not ten). But from the beginning to end as a disappointment for me. I will not give anything away, but I have to say that it too similar to films that are shown in small rooms in most modern art galleries. I like it just does not pay money to sit for more than two hours to see what I consider to be almost pure modern art. But it's just not what I, more than I would call it a novel with random sets Book.If call stuffed something watching a movie or a movie film is something to tell you this. You can presumptuous enough ... Oops, I mean challenging enough ... to really appreciate and enjoy the job. I hope so. But in the worst case you have a gripe, when it comes to life, wishing you were smart enough to be able to make movies like this, instead of the real deal. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment