Monday, September 9, 2013

Man of Steel 2013 Eng.BluRay Torrent Download

Man of Steel (2013)

Good rate 14 Bad rate 5


Seeds 122 Seeds Peers 88 Peers

Man of Steel torrent


Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Health Health

Verified Verified Torrent

Year: 2013
Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy
Director: Zack Snyder
Starring: Henry Cavill, Amy Adams, Michael Shannon


Download torrent


Description:
Young migrant workers are forced to confront their secret alien heritage when Earth is invaded by members of his race.
Review:
I'm a big fan of Superman and luckily got a chance to see the screen early and believe me, it is a brilliant film. I have very high expectations from the film and the film is completely exceeded my expectations. Visual effects and action sequence in the movie is actually the best I've ever seen. This is easily overcome vanjeur in any way and one is sure to emerge as a major blockbuster movie at the box office. I do not know why the critics saying that it focuses more on action than character Clark Kents. It is fully balance all the way. This is a must watch movie for every one and in my opinion it is not only the best film of this summer, but also the best comic book movie of all time. But the answer is yes with a better score also placed by Hans Zimmer. 10/10


No comments:

Post a Comment