Wednesday, September 11, 2013

The Shawshank Redemption 1994 English DVDRip.Dual Audio Torrent Download

The Shawshank Redemption (1994)

Good rate 21 Bad rate 5


Seeds 148 Seeds Peers 88 Peers

The Shawshank Redemption torrent


Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Health Health

Verified Verified Torrent

Year: 1994
Genre: Crime, Drama
Director: Frank Darabont
Starring: Tim Robbins, Morgan Freeman, Bob Gunton


Download torrent


Description:
Two men jailed over a number of years on, solace and redemption in the most recent acts of decency General.Two men jailed over a number of years on, solace and redemption in the most recent acts of decency General.
Review:
Why would I want to write 234 remarks in the Shawshank Redemption? I'm not sure - almost everything that can be said about it said. But like so many other people who post a comment, I am deeply moved by this simple description and eloquently of hope and friendship and redemption. The only other film I've ever seen my influence as powerful Kill a Mockingbird. Both films made me feel cleaner for watching them.I do not intend to see this movie: I do not like prison movies, and I usually see them. I work at a library branch and one day when I was checking out The Shawshank Redemption is one of the patrons of our old She told me: When I feel down or depressed, I watched this movie and watch it and Luo always makes me feel better. At that moment, I thought it very strange. One day there is nothing on TV, but I absolutely do not see a situation or what I've seen too many times already. I remember what she said, so I watched it. I have seen it many times since then, and it is better with each action showing.No, no special effects - just the momentum, he was in prison uniforms talking to each other other.The Shawshank Redemption and to kill a Mockingbird is the best movie I have ever seen. I judge it by its technical achievements - I do not really care. I read that Citizen Kane or The Godfather, or this or that film is the best film ever made. They may have the best technique of the film's most influential ever made, but not the best. The best films are the ones that touch the soul. This is a film like The Shawshank Redemption touch the soul.


No comments:

Post a Comment