Friday, September 13, 2013

The Shawshank Redemption 1994 (English) DVDScr Torrent Download

The Shawshank Redemption (1994)

Good rate 10 Bad rate 1


Seeds 128 Seeds Peers 98 Peers

The Shawshank Redemption torrent


Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Health Health

Verified Verified Torrent

Year: 1994
Genre: Crime, Drama
Director: Frank Darabont
Starring: Tim Robbins, Morgan Freeman, Bob Gunton


Download torrent


Description:
Two imprisoned men bond over a number of years, finding solace and eventual redemption through acts of common decency.
Review:
Shawshank Redemption 234th comment on what I write? I'm not sure - maybe it can be said that on almost everything. But many others who have commented, I hope, friendship and redemption, and depth of visual representation is simple and moved. I'm not as strong as that of the only other film I've seen is Kill Mockingbird. Both have no intention of seeing the movie I watched this movie for the whole THEME feel safe leaving: do not like prison movies, and I usually do not watch. I am one of the old owners Shawshank Redemption as a branch library and checking work one day, I said, I feel low or depressed when you check out this movie and watch it and make their I always feel better. Also, I think, thought it was very strange. Many times a day or more if you saw any of the things I absolutely do not watch TV, except things have nothing on. I remember what they say, I followed. I watched it many times since, and each showing.No gets better with activity, no special effects - The Shawshank Redemption and Kill Mockingbird otherThe prison on the form of the only people ever see rmusəm are best movies. I do not judge by its technical merits - I do not really care about that. Citizen Kane or The Godfather I, or this or that film is the best film ever made read. They are the best techniques and the most influential motion pictures ever made, but it could be better. The best films are those that touch the soul. Shawshank Redemption is a film to touch the soul.


No comments:

Post a Comment