Friday, June 21, 2013

10 Things I Hate About You 1999 [English].DVDRip.Dual Audio Torrent Download

10 Things I Hate About You (1999)

Good rate 23 Bad rate 5


Seeds 126 Seeds Peers 98 Peers

10 Things I Hate About You torrent


Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Health Health

Verified Verified Torrent

Year: 1999
Genre: Comedy, Drama, Romance
Director: Gil Junger
Starring: Heath Ledger, Julia Stiles, Joseph Gordon-Levitt


Download torrent


Description:
A child has a new date Guy's wrong girl in the school, the older sister of the girl, he Regarding pain, can not date until her older sister. A child has a New date Guy's wrong girl in the school, the older sister of the girl, he Regarding pain, can not date until her older sister.
Review:
I want to see this movie when it first came out, but never did. I did not get a copy until a week ago and finally saw that with my girlfriend. I have to admit, I've seen five times in the last week. Many teen movies have very basic plots or cliché that?, But not this one. Based on The Taming of the mice and have a lot of interesting twists. Music is great, every song that really fit with the times, and the two stories are actually interesting to watch. Even the actors with a really great job. The only bad thing is the occasional dirty joke. If you dont care for teen movie, do not worry, you're just like me, this movie is still worth watching. Im giving those 10 ratings up!


No comments:

Post a Comment