Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Wreck-It Ralph 2012 English DVDRip (Dual Audio) Torrent Download

Wreck-It Ralph (2012)

Good rate 19 Bad rate 4


Seeds 143 Seeds Peers 68 Peers

Wreck-It Ralph torrent


Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Health Health

Verified Verified Torrent

Year: 2012
Genre: Animation, Adventure, Comedy
Director: Rich Moore
Starring: John C. Reilly, Sarah Silverman, Jack McBrayer


Download torrent


Description:
The video game villain wants to be a hero and sets out to fulfill his dream, but an attempt to destroy all the arcade where he lives.
Review:
Today I saw a bird, or slang, or likely, but to my disappointment, I had no time for the performances, and I could see something It was a tight time frame. So, my friend convinced me to check this one. Boy, what a great time to create a truly remarkable wasWreck-It Ralph. His visually striking and quite beautiful pieces of moves. building and all the little details of the world of video games, this practice is quite beautiful to watch. Even video game characters to make some really good move. But what glorious colors of this festival is all the work scenario. jokes hit all the right places, all the characters, clear, and we have come to expect as a simple children's film that goes beyond the skill with the written. I have a few spots and trailers as it exits back to the audience that there is a great story and a great conversation, this film looks pretty, but what the film I saw that he was sure to let you know just how big it really is. I REILY, Silverman, MCBRAYER and Lynch is recognized as a people, even if some of them sound pretty good, and probably because of strange characters, is displayed. Overall, the film follows a clear pattern and formula for children, but the real surprise, none of this is that I walk with my eyes or cringe. Its pretty entertaining and enjoyable for everyone. Pretty much everything is very respectful manner and direction of the film, the voice performances, and visual design, and size are written. I gathered that it was the only real flaw is that the film really gave me the world of pop culture, and kinda put the plaster on the Rihanna song included. Or maybe it's because I hate the song ... However, it really makes it stand out from the rest this year in their own way, the other big animated film, and thats the best way is admirable and satisfactory. I loved it. Is recommended.


No comments:

Post a Comment