Wednesday, July 17, 2013

The Lives of Others 2006 Eng.PDVD.x264 Torrent Download

The Lives of Others (2006)

Good rate 10 Bad rate 1


Seeds 110 Seeds Peers 92 Peers

The Lives of Others torrent


Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Health Health

Verified Verified Torrent

Year: 2006
Genre: Drama, Thriller
Director: Florian Henckel von Donnersmarck
Starring: Martina Gedeck, Ulrich Mühe, Sebastian Koch


Download torrent


Description:
In 1984 East Berlin, an agent of the secret police, conducting surveillance on a writer and his lover, finds himself increasingly absorbed by their lives.
Review:
Holy cow! What a fantastic film! Voting members of the Academy (Branch cast), I get a film I am, therefore, free to all. --- Ive seen all 60 films. It was one of the last three films I saw this --- because I was completely unfamiliar with the title. This film, to me slowly, but at the end of the merciless grip. , Life Story Of Peter Jennings as the main character was fantastic. All were very good. Congratulations to the authors for their perfect structure of his stories --- and --- excellent director and his actors eliciting shows up. How was thrown. But now I'm totally confused. Why have not I heard anything about this film? Where was this film at the Golden Globes? I do not see, even though it was about. Nothing! What is going on? IM very active in the film. I follow this stuff. This film (which I've never heard of) has taken me by surprise as no other film. IMDb Note: This is not a Spoiler. Jesse Vint III


No comments:

Post a Comment